The best way to remove your PopGrip to flatten it and peel up slowly from one side of the platform (the sticky part). Don't pull up with your PopGrip expanded or it might detach from the base. Another option is to use some handy dental floss. Slide it under your PopGrip’s platform and it should peel off easily. Remember, your PopGrip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out.
Articles in this section
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- Would you like to delete your account?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- Can I order separate pieces?
- I'd like to cancel my order.
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopGrip?
- I entered my shipping info incorrectly.
- What if my PopGrip doesn’t stick?