The best way to remove your PopGrip to flatten it and peel up slowly from one side of the platform (the sticky part). Don't pull up with your PopGrip expanded or it might detach from the base. Another option is to use some handy dental floss. Slide it under your PopGrip’s platform and it should peel off easily. Remember, your PopGrip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out.
Articles in this section
- Would you like to delete your account?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- Can I order separate pieces?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopGrip?
- What if my PopGrip doesn’t stick?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Where should I position my PopSockets grip?