The best way to remove your PopGrip to flatten it and peel up slowly from one side of the platform (the sticky part). Don't pull up with your PopGrip expanded or it might detach from the base. Another option is to use some handy dental floss. Slide it under your PopGrip’s platform and it should peel off easily. Remember, your PopGrip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out.
Articles in this section
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What is a PopGrip?
- What is a PopTop?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- How does a PopGrip work?
- Can I order separate pieces?
- How does a PopTop work?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How many times can I take my PopTop on and off?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?