The main reason we have to cancel a custom PopGrip order is due to licensing rights. If you don't specifically own the rights to the image you uploaded, we aren't allowed to print it. If you're unsure whether your image is licensed or not, Submit a Request below.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of your printable surfaces?
- Can I use the same image on different products?
- Which products are customizable?
- What file type and size should I use?
- Want to Add Text to your Photo?
- What can I print on my PopGrip?
- Which uploaded images will be rejected?
- Why was my custom PopGrip cancelled?
- I received my custom PopGrip but it doesn't look like it did on my screen. What can I do?