Easy fix. Remove the button by squeezing the accordion to pop out the tabs. Once the pieces are separate you can use your thumb in center of the expanded accordion to push it back into place. After the accordion is back on your platform you can insert the button tabs one by one, ensuring they’re all the way in. Don’t be afraid to use your fingernail to secure them completely.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- How to clean gel residue
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets product doesn’t stick?
- What are PopSockets grips made of?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What is a PopGrip?