Easy fix. Remove the button by squeezing the accordion to pop out the tabs. Once the pieces are separate you can use your thumb in center of the expanded accordion to push it back into place. After the accordion is back on your platform you can insert the button tabs one by one, ensuring they’re all the way in. Don’t be afraid to use your fingernail to secure them completely.
Articles in this section
- How Can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- What if my PopSockets Product Doesn’t Stick?
- How can I remove my PopWallet and PopWallet +?
- What is a PopGrip Slide?
- What will My PopStation Hold?
- What is my PopStation Made Of?
- I’m bored with the PopGrip that came on my Otter + Pop. Now What?
- Is My AirPod Holder Swappable?
- What is a PopGrip Lips?
- What is PopPower?