It’s basically the second best thing to a PopSockets grip. And an easy way for you to use your PopSockets grip hands free. It sticks to nearly any vertical surface, including dashboards, mirrors, bed posts, refrigerators, and walls, for convenient hands-free viewing. Pretty slick, huh?
Articles in this section
- How Can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- What if my PopSockets Product Doesn’t Stick?
- How can I remove my PopWallet and PopWallet +?
- What is a PopGrip Slide?
- What will My PopStation Hold?
- What is my PopStation Made Of?
- I’m bored with the PopGrip that came on my Otter + Pop. Now What?
- Is My AirPod Holder Swappable?
- What is a PopGrip Lips?
- What is PopPower?