Mostly everything with a couple of exceptions. The PopSockets grip’s gel is designed to stick to most materials, but it sometimes struggles with sticking to silicone and waterproof cases and anything with too much texture.
Articles in this section
- What if my PopSockets product doesn’t stick?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?
- How to clean gel residue
- PopMirror Separation
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- What is a PopGrip?
- What is a PopTop?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopGrip?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X