Mostly everything with a couple of exceptions. The PopSockets grip’s gel is designed to stick to most materials, but it sometimes struggles with sticking to silicone and waterproof cases and anything with too much texture.
Articles in this section
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What is a PopGrip?
- What is a PopTop?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- How does a PopGrip work?
- Can I order separate pieces?
- How does a PopTop work?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How many times can I take my PopTop on and off?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?