Mostly everything with a couple of exceptions. The PopSockets grip’s gel is designed to stick to most materials, but it sometimes struggles with sticking to silicone and waterproof cases and anything with too much texture.
Articles in this section
- Would you like to delete your account?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- Can I order separate pieces?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopGrip?
- What if my PopGrip doesn’t stick?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Where should I position my PopSockets grip?