Mostly everything with a couple of exceptions. The PopSockets grip’s gel is designed to stick to most materials, but it sometimes struggles with sticking to silicone and waterproof cases and anything with too much texture.
Articles in this section
- Would you like to delete your account?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with an iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- Can I order separate pieces?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopSockets grip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopSockets grip?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What if my PopSockets grip doesn’t stick?
- What will my PopSockets grip stick to?