As many times as you’d like. If the sticky gel on the back of your PopGrip gets dirty, just give it a quick rinse and let it dry. Remember, your PopGrip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out. Watch the video below to see how to reposition your PopGrip.
Articles in this section
- How Can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- What if my PopSockets Product Doesn’t Stick?
- How can I remove my PopWallet and PopWallet +?
- What is a PopGrip Slide?
- What will My PopStation Hold?
- What is my PopStation Made Of?
- I’m bored with the PopGrip that came on my Otter + Pop. Now What?
- Is My AirPod Holder Swappable?
- What is a PopGrip Lips?
- What is PopPower?