As many times as you’d like. If the sticky gel on the back of your PopGrip gets dirty, just give it a quick rinse and let it dry. Remember, your PopGrip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out. Watch the video below to see how to reposition your PopGrip.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- How to clean gel residue
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets product doesn’t stick?
- What are PopSockets grips made of?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What is a PopGrip?