As many times as you’d like. If the sticky gel on the back of your PopSockets grip gets dirty, just give it a quick rinse and let it dry. Remember, your PopSockets grip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out. Watch the video below to see how to reposition your PopSockets grip.
Articles in this section
- Would you like to delete your account?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with and iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- Can I order separate pieces?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopSockets grip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopSockets grip?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What if my PopSockets grip doesn’t stick?
- What will my PopSockets grip stick to?