Unfortunately not. Mounts are designed for 1 time adhesion use, so chose your spot carefully. We also recommend using a little rubbing alcohol to wipe down the adhesion area before sticking your PopSockets Mount.
Articles in this section
- How Can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- What if my PopSockets Product Doesn’t Stick?
- How can I remove my PopWallet and PopWallet +?
- What is a PopGrip Slide?
- What will My PopStation Hold?
- What is my PopStation Made Of?
- I’m bored with the PopGrip that came on my Otter + Pop. Now What?
- Is My AirPod Holder Swappable?
- What is a PopGrip Lips?
- What is PopPower?