Duties and taxes (also known as VAT) are a tax that is implemented by the country of the recipient. Some (but not all) countries put a charge on any purchases imported from the USA. Unfortunately, we have no control over where these taxes are implemented nor the costs of retrieving your package. PopSockets is not responsible for paying taxes that are implemented by other countries.
Articles in this section
- What shipping services do we use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Can you ship internationally?
- How long does international shipping take?
- What shipping method should I choose for international delivery?
- What are duties and taxes for international shipping?
- How long will it take to get my PopSockets product?