No. PopGrips have a special locking mechanism which doesn't support the buttons from the original PopSockets Grips. Only a swappable bases with swappable PopTops will work in conjunction with each other.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- How to clean gel residue
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets product doesn’t stick?
- What are PopSockets grips made of?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What is a PopGrip?