No. PopGrips have a special locking mechanism which doesn't support the buttons from the original PopSockets Grips. Only a swappable bases with swappable PopTops will work in conjunction with each other.
Articles in this section
- What if my PopSockets product doesn’t stick?
- How can I remove my PopGrip?
- How to clean gel residue
- PopMirror Separation
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- What is a PopGrip?
- What is a PopTop?
- How many times can I expand and collapse my PopGrip?
- How does a PopGrip work?