No. Your purchase of a PopGrip is a direct benefit to you, and therefore not tax deductible. But 50% of your purchase is donated to the charity offering the design (yay!)
Articles in this section
- Poptivism Under Construction
- Are there any requirements for Poptivism designs?
- Can I submit multiple designs?
- What is Poptivism?
- What is a Poptivist?
- Is there a maximum donation amount?
- May I return my Poptivism PopGrip?
- I have a discount code. Can I use it with a Poptivism PopGrip?
- Is my charity limited to just one design?
- Can I sell Poptivism PopGrips through my online or third-party store?