Unfortunately, most of our premium PopGrip designs are not compatible with our standard mount designs. This is mostly because they are made from materials, or have extra pieces on them that make them just a liiiiitttle too big too big to fit! They sure are pretty and practical, though, and you can always swap your premium PopTop out for a classic PopTop while you’re using your standard mount. As of 2/4/2020, we’ve premiered a new mount design (PopMount 2) that will fit our larger PopGrip designs, and you can find it here! https://www.popsockets.com/shop/all-accessories/popmount?lang=en_US
Articles in this section
- How Can I remove my PopGrip /Base (The Sticky Part)?
- What if my PopSockets Product Doesn’t Stick?
- How can I remove my PopWallet and PopWallet +?
- What is a PopGrip Slide?
- What will My PopStation Hold?
- What is my PopStation Made Of?
- I’m bored with the PopGrip that came on my Otter + Pop. Now What?
- Is My AirPod Holder Swappable?
- What is a PopGrip Lips?
- What is PopPower?